The Exam Conducting body GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) has started the registration process for NMAT 2020 (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) from September 14, 2020. The Registration for the exam NMAT 2020 can be done online on the official website of NMAT i.e. nmat.org.
This year, NMAT will be conducted in 66 centers across 52 cities in India and 4 cities abroad.
NMAT is a national-level MBA entrance exam for NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai). The test is conducted once every year, by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). The test scores are accepted by leading MBA Colleges in India like NMIMS (Mumbai), SPJIMR (Mumbai) and XIM (Bhubaneswar), ISB (Hyderabad) and VIT (Vellore)
This year, GMAC is set to introduce key changes in the exam. The candidates are advised to go through it.
Key Changes introduced in NMAT 2020 by GMAC, this year:
- Two testing modes: This year, in wake of Covid-19 situation, the exam conducting body GMAC has introduced two testing modes instead of one, a candidate can appear for an online proctored Exam (at home) or a center based online exam.
- 88 days testing window: NMAT 2020 has a longer testing window than any other MBA entrance exam. This testing window will be from November 4, 2020 to January 30, 2021.
- Increased number of Registration Days: The number of days for the registration has been increased than the previous year. The registration will remain open from September 14, 2020, to December 2, 2020.
- Reduced number of Questions in the Exam: This year, the exam will consist of only 108 Questions rather than 120 Questions in NMAT 2019.
- Equal Weightage to all Sections: This year, equal Weightage will be given to every section. There are a total of 3 sections in NMAT 2020 exam. There will be no negative marking, this year.
- Instant Results: The candidates can check NMAT 2020 results after 48 hours from completion of the exam.